Welcome to Petree Repurposed! This is the blog by Petree about her adventures in adding a bit of color to our world-through paint, crafts, decorating and art.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blue, Green and Orange Desk with Hutch and Chair

I acquired this desk, hutch and chair at an auction. I thought it was the perfect set to creatively use multiple colors. My craft room and studio is done in these colors and so I felt pretty sure it would all work. It was quite a bit of work and I really didn't make any money on this. But I had fun and showed the Craig's List world what I could do. I also got the chance to " stage" the desk with items from my craft room to show how darn cute this was. I love it. My favorite client with three daughters purchased this. It was the second set where I picked the colors and then took a chance it would sell. I sold it for $180. I really should have sold it for more, but I was happy that it found a home.

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment